Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Almost done!

I haven't been blogging too much lately. Finding the time is the big problem. Summer is almost at our doors, so I'm preparing myself with some items I would be able to display during the streets markets and festivals I will be attending.

Today I want to show you another item decoupaged with Decopatch. I really love to work with Decopatch. It is so easy! Well I mean when you plan ahead what you want to reach. Sometimes I am so eager to play with the papers that I get lost. Too many ideas at the same time, so the result is not satisfactory. So be sure of what you want, and have a rough idea of the final result!
















I decided to decopatch a side table. I used the lack table from Ikea. I choose this table because it will be easy to take it apart if I need some displays during the craft markets.
I decided to use Decopatch
#369 - #284 - #400 - #422





















I've found that it's easier to work with Decopatch papers once you've decided which design you want to get. At least, have a rough idea from to start with. You can always change during the process, but try not because you will find yourself in some trouble particularly when playing with geometric pattern!




















Well it's almost done. Check in a few days to see the final result!

2 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katia,

I really like what you do, it's neat and unique. You're a very creative person.
I liked this post 'cause it shows the different steps to your project.
I look forward to the rest of it.

Keep up the great work!

P2P said...

Thank you very much for your appreciation! I definitely try to post as often as I can with step by step projects. I am glad you like it! Have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy crafting!
Kat.