Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Another sensational festival


Last sunday I participated again in an outdoor event: the Maple Ridge Carribean Festival. What a great festival! I really enjoyed being there as a vendor. It was an extremely sunny day that brought a lot of people.


My booth as usual attracted a lot of passerbys. I met nice vendors, especially my neighbour who bought a lot of Decopatch papers. She and her bought a lot of products. By any chance if you read this post, thank you again dear neighbour! And you know what? I forgot to ask you your name. What a shame!


Once again, I displayed my promotional products for Decopatch. I had a good result in term of sales. My expectations were not too high, but I did sell more than expected.


My booth was very colorful. This time I hung some dashikis - african designed shirts- that sold very quickly! Some customers were impressed by the quality of the fabric.


A big "Thank you" to my friend & her son. He did a great job and sold all the dashikis!


It's a festival I'll attend for sure next year. Now back to work! Soon, I will post some projects done recently. Stay tuned!

0 commentaires: