- To paint your support, use a piece of synthetic sponge, it will avoid to see the brush's strokes.
- While the glue is still wet, you can always remove what you have done if it happens that you don't like it.
- You can paste the whole napkin without cutting out.
- For a "melted" contour line, rip the design of the napkin with your fingers.
- To avoid the bubbles and wrinkles, smooth with a flat brush from the centre outwards.
- To apply acrylic paint on a smooth, glossy cardboard for example, it is necessary to coat with a white primer the surfaces to be painted.
- For articles intended to be outdoors, varnish with a marine varnish otherwise the sun will fade your designs.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Libellés : napkins