Monday, June 23, 2008

Decopatch - new booth

Hi Guys! As some of you might know, yesterday I participated to the Sapperton Day Street festival. What a blast!














The weather was absolutely wonderful, the crowd enthusiastic! It was a really really good day for me. I met a lot of people who did give me some nice feedbacks.




















Some of them knew about Decoupage, but for others it was a real discovery. They were amazed with what can be done with Decopatch papers.













For this event I displayed quite different materials on which can be applied Decopatch: cardboards, metal, terracotta, wood, plastic.
People were so enthused! The star of the show was the pink snaked & polka dot old phone. I will post in a few days the step by step project.




















0 commentaires: