Friday, April 3, 2009

Decoupage napkins

If you believe a picture is worth a thousand words, how much more do you suppose a video is worth? If a picture is worth a thousand words, these videos are worth several thousand words, if they make their point while saving your time!

A few persons asked me how I do procede to decoupage. Well instead of writing to each of them I decided to videotape the entire process. I used one of my favorite paper napkin for kids and a small storage from Ikea. If you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer. I know that my blog is read by a few of you. So, please leave me your comments. I feel sometime that I'm talking to walls. let me know if it's well explained or if I've missed something. Don't forget to subscribe to my blog to stay tuned!



Part 2

0 commentaires: