Friday, June 19, 2009

Do you Decopatch? I do!

Recently I had to Decopatch an electronic cashier for a friend of mine. This electronic cashier is planned to be installed in his new store, that will open sometimes in the summer. He has a store where he sells African artifacts. He wanted something that could match with his theme in his store. Also, he told me that he was a big fan of zebra skin. So, I came up with this idea. I used the Bamako set which includes Decopatch papers #429, #209 and #297 . I needed more than one Decopatch #429 because it was applied on the larger part.

The beauty of Decopatch is that he can be applied on almost everything: plastic, wood, metal, glass, paper mache, wicker, ceramics and cardboard. Summer is already at our doors and the garage sales will blossom soon. So pick something that you want to throw away and give it a try. I bet that you'll become addicted...





1 commentaires:

Cynthia said...

I love this idea, please come join the Decopatch fan page on Facebook, we'd love for you to post this project!